Jun 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for pharmcas to recieve and process transcripts usually. I sent mine on 27th July from Florida but no signs of them being processed yet...

howtobecool

2+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
it took them approx. 10 days to receive all mine and 3 hours to calculate GPA.

Jul 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
it took them approx. 10 days to receive all mine and 3 hours to calculate GPA.
It only took 3 hours for them to verify your GPA!? They received my transcript on 8/29 and I want to know when I should expect them to verify everything. I know it can take up to 5 weeks.

Aug 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
It only took 3 hours for them to verify your GPA!? They received my transcript on 8/29 and I want to know when I should expect them to verify everything. I know it can take up to 5 weeks.
Have you submitted your pharmCAS yet? It took them 2 hours to verify my information

Jul 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Have you submitted your pharmCAS yet? It took them 2 hours to verify my information
yes, application was submitted on the 23rd and the transcript was received by PharmCAS on the 29th. I have all of my classes from one university, so I thought it would be fairly simple.

Jul 30, 2016
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for pharmcas to recieve and process transcripts usually. I sent mine on 27th July from Florida but no signs of them being processed yet...
I would call them and ask!

I also sent mine from Florida and it took them approximately 12 days for them to process them from what I remember. But I sent my transcripts August 2nd or so.

Jul 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I would call them and ask!

I also sent mine from Florida and it took them approximately 12 days for them to process them from what I remember. But I sent my transcripts August 2nd or so.
thank you! They actually verified it on the 31st of August. So only 2 days after they received the transcripts! Much quicker than I expected.

Reactions: _jafar

Hohohee1

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2015
thank you! They actually verified it on the 31st of August. So only 2 days after they received the transcripts! Much quicker than I expected.
wait do they submit gpa AFTER you submit pharmcas ? or before?!! Ive been waiting for close to 2 weeks now ~