Pharmcas transcript..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mxt1990

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for pharmcas to recieve and process transcripts usually. I sent mine on 27th July from Florida but no signs of them being processed yet...

Members don't see this ad.

it took them approx. 10 days to receive all mine and 3 hours to calculate GPA.
It only took 3 hours for them to verify your GPA!? They received my transcript on 8/29 and I want to know when I should expect them to verify everything. I know it can take up to 5 weeks.

It only took 3 hours for them to verify your GPA!? They received my transcript on 8/29 and I want to know when I should expect them to verify everything. I know it can take up to 5 weeks.

Have you submitted your pharmCAS yet? It took them 2 hours to verify my information

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you submitted your pharmCAS yet? It took them 2 hours to verify my information
yes, application was submitted on the 23rd and the transcript was received by PharmCAS on the 29th. I have all of my classes from one university, so I thought it would be fairly simple.

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for pharmcas to recieve and process transcripts usually. I sent mine on 27th July from Florida but no signs of them being processed yet...

I would call them and ask!

I also sent mine from Florida and it took them approximately 12 days for them to process them from what I remember. But I sent my transcripts August 2nd or so.

I would call them and ask!

I also sent mine from Florida and it took them approximately 12 days for them to process them from what I remember. But I sent my transcripts August 2nd or so.
thank you! They actually verified it on the 31st of August. So only 2 days after they received the transcripts! Much quicker than I expected.

Reactions: 1 user
thank you! They actually verified it on the 31st of August. So only 2 days after they received the transcripts! Much quicker than I expected.
wait do they submit gpa AFTER you submit pharmcas ? or before?!! Ive been waiting for close to 2 weeks now ~