Pharmcas transcript..

Started by Mxt1990
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mxt1990

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for pharmcas to recieve and process transcripts usually. I sent mine on 27th July from Florida but no signs of them being processed yet...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for pharmcas to recieve and process transcripts usually. I sent mine on 27th July from Florida but no signs of them being processed yet...

I would call them and ask!

I also sent mine from Florida and it took them approximately 12 days for them to process them from what I remember. But I sent my transcripts August 2nd or so.
 
I would call them and ask!

I also sent mine from Florida and it took them approximately 12 days for them to process them from what I remember. But I sent my transcripts August 2nd or so.
thank you! They actually verified it on the 31st of August. So only 2 days after they received the transcripts! Much quicker than I expected.