PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TH.23

Reaction score
I had a few questions regarding the PharmCAS application and transcript entry. I am applying the 2021-22 cycle and have just begun my application. I made the mistake of paying for the Professional Transcript Entry before entering my planned courses for the next two semesters, I understand that after the Verification process you are able to add in progress/planned courses. However, considering some of the courses are pre-reqs for the programs I am applying to, will this negatively impact my application? Also, on the professional transcript entry page it says that 0 schools have been chosen for PTE, however I have added the universities I have attended. Is this normal or should I reach out to PharmCAS. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

*** I am well aware of the job outlook/pay/saturation in the field and despite all of those things I know this is the field I want to pursue. So please if possible keep all of those comments to yourselves:)

Members don't see this ad.

I had a few questions regarding the PharmCAS application and transcript entry. I am applying the 2021-22 cycle and have just begun my application. I made the mistake of paying for the Professional Transcript Entry before entering my planned courses for the next two semesters, I understand that after the Verification process you are able to add in progress/planned courses. However, considering some of the courses are pre-reqs for the programs I am applying to, will this negatively impact my application? Also, on the professional transcript entry page it says that 0 schools have been chosen for PTE, however I have added the universities I have attended. Is this normal or should I reach out to PharmCAS. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

*** I am well aware of the job outlook/pay/saturation in the field and despite all of those things I know this is the field I want to pursue. So please if possible keep all of those comments to yourselves:)
It should say the schools you are entering. I would reach out to PharmCAS just to make sure. Also, if you submitted the transcript now that ok because you will have to resubmit it again once you finish all your prerequisites courses. Hope this helps :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It should say the schools you are entering. I would reach out to PharmCAS just to make sure. Also, if you submitted the transcript now that ok because you will have to resubmit it again once you finish all your prerequisites courses. Hope this helps :)
Thank you :)

Can’t help myself - are you nuts?

Reactions: 1 user
Can’t help myself - are you nuts?
even if they have to eat nothing but ramen/rice and beans for the next 15 years and having a negative net worth for the majority of their life....

at least they'll be able to look themselves in the mirror every night and call themselves a PharmD.

WORTH IT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user