This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babypharmacy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am thinking about applying to PharmD (2+4 program) colleges and was wondering whether I would have chances of getting in as I am extremely nervous.

I am ED ing to Northeastern, and I am EAing to Rutgers, MCPHS, URI, SUNY Buffalo, St. John's Univ, and ACPHS.

My 9th grade grades are 3.62 and 3.67 (out of 4, unweighted), 10th grade are 3.71 and 3.62, 11th grade are 3.48 and 2.71, and my quarter semester grades for senior year would be around 3.6-7.
My sudden downfall during my junior year was due to an extensive sickness, where I was not able to participate in more than 1/3 of the classes. My counselor said he would talk about that, and also I am adding in my 'additional information' in my common app about the illness and how it affected me.

My SAT scores are: SAT 1: Reading and Writing-680, Math-800, SATII: math-800, biology m-660, chinese-730.

Aside from my GPA, I have done hundreds of hours of internship in a pharmacy, volunteering as an assistant teacher in a weekend school, and did many clubs in our school.

Additionally, if my personal statement and supplements are outstanding, when looking at my profile in general with the GPA and activities I have done, what would my chances be?

Thank you. :)

Members don't see this ad.