PharmD forum concerns...

Started by FLY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FLY

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am disappointed to find the PharD forum link listed under the Pre-medical section off of the main Fourms page.

I believe PharmD is a professional degree and not a Pre-something and therefore it should be moved under the Medical Sections forums list, right under/next to/besides Allo and Osteo..

FLY...
 
I think the administrators just made a mistake
There should be a Pre-Pharm under the pre section
and a PharmD under the professional section.

😀
 
I agree with fly, there should be a pre-pharm d and a regular pharm d. But at least we finally have a forum!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with fly, there should be a pre-pharm d and a regular pharm d. But at least we finally have a forum!!!!
yay we definitely do have a forum. Almost 10 years running. Okay I'll stop now Shadow, sorry 😛
 
Something around 20 seconds makes me think of you. :meanie:

[YOUTUBE]ypGxYM3MHqY[/YOUTUBE]
HAHAHA. okay seriously I never laugh at anything on here but I seriously just laughed out loud 😛. I don't know it just makes me giggle when I see others get mad about this haha