PharmD/MBA Degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any pharmacy schools have good PharmD/MBA program joint? GOOD as in flexiable schedule hehe =)

Members don't see this ad.

PharmDster said:
any pharmacy schools have good PharmD/MBA program joint? GOOD as in flexiable schedule hehe =)

As Aubie said.. HICP..

Members don't see this ad :)
Butler University!

USC (so.cal.) has a good one - top 20 pharm school and a top 30 b-school!

not so flexible though if you mean easy.. :laugh:

ilovepharmacy said:
USC (so.cal.) has a good one - top 20 pharm school and a top 30 b-school!

not so flexible though if you mean easy.. :laugh:

USC used to be the #1 School... since we are the creator of PharmD. By the time I got there..we had dropped to #5. I blame it on the Class of 1993 who were a wild bunch. Then our class (1995) did the damage and took us out of the top 10. Woohoo!!

Ranking doesn't really matter.. the best pharmacists I've worked with are a bunch of BSpharms from southern schools..

oh of course ranking doesn't matter for pharm.. but for b-schools it does.. I think it'd just be cool to get degrees from a high ranked school :laugh:

I know that The University of Southern Nevada offers the dual degree program. Check out their website.

ilovepharmacy said:
oh of course ranking doesn't matter for pharm.. but for b-schools it does.. I think it'd just be cool to get degrees from a high ranked school :laugh:

I might give University of Pheonix a try...their ranking is pretty high..like in 3 digits?

Asor said:
I know that The University of Southern Nevada offers the dual degree program. Check out their website.

Hey Asor,

I looked at USN's website and I couldn't find iformation about the dual PharmD/ MBA degree. I know that USN offers them separately. Where is it on their website? Thanks!

PS- I bet you are getting excited about this fall! Have you moved yet? :)

PharmDster said:
I dont know of any most asian pharmacy schools that offer MBA degrees with a flexable schedule

PharmDster said:

You can't smoke a degree program. (I'll refrain from making an HICP remark)

ZpackSux said:
I might give University of Pheonix a try...their ranking is pretty high..like in 3 digits?
u of phoenix, eh? who's your inspiration... shaq? :laugh:

This is my inspiration.

bandon7nc.jpg

pacific5rv.jpg

trails8fg.jpg