PharmD/MBA: What's your life like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trendyaznchica

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an undergrad student, but to the people who are completing the dual pharmD/mba program, what is it like? Is it difficult? Tedious? I'm trying to get a feel for what current students think about it... I know it's a good way to expand your options after graduation, but what's a day/year in your life like? I'm most interested in programs in the MD/VA/PA region (MD, VCU, Shenandoah, others), although input about the program in general would help me out a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have regarding a PharmD/MBA program. Send me an email at: [email protected].

Pete

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be happy to answer any questions you have regarding a PharmD/MBA program. Send me an email at: [email protected].

Pete

why don't you just answer them on here so others can gather information as well? That is what this forum is for.

I do not know how difficult the program is!!!!!!!!! But my instructor for my elective for biotech had done this program. I never asked how it was! Supposidely (if this was a word) hard ........with accounting/economics/PR/managing

At the time when I was in school, the extra year for the MBA seemed liked hell and torture. Now that I look back, whats an extra year?

At the time when I was in school, the extra year for the MBA seemed liked hell and torture. Now that I look back, whats an extra year?

$100,000... $170,000 for you.

And look at the first few posts...those people haven't been back on the forum for like a year...

And look at the first few posts...those people haven't been back on the forum for like a year...

hahaha, didn't notice that! and yeah, $170000 in salary and $25000 in tuition