PharmD/MBA: What's your life like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trendyaznchica

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an undergrad student, but to the people who are completing the dual pharmD/mba program, what is it like? Is it difficult? Tedious? I'm trying to get a feel for what current students think about it... I know it's a good way to expand your options after graduation, but what's a day/year in your life like? I'm most interested in programs in the MD/VA/PA region (MD, VCU, Shenandoah, others), although input about the program in general would help me out a lot!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not know how difficult the program is!!!!!!!!! But my instructor for my elective for biotech had done this program. I never asked how it was! Supposidely (if this was a word) hard ........with accounting/economics/PR/managing
 
At the time when I was in school, the extra year for the MBA seemed liked hell and torture. Now that I look back, whats an extra year?
 
And look at the first few posts...those people haven't been back on the forum for like a year...