Pharmer picture thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DuocSi2010 said:
What style and which event did you compete in? I did 50m, 100m, 400m team, 1600m. All in freestyle and sometimes backstroke. Yea I feel ya. I picked up swimming in the summer after 4 yrs of no swimming or working out; I was dying after 200m. It took me 2 weeks to get back my endurance.

That's pretty good. Unlike you, I get tired from swimming to the other side of the pool. Who plays tennis and bball?

Members don't see this ad.

timparade.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
797167513_l.jpg

It's me before going out...

timbo301 said:

Hey Timbo! You're in PHI DELTA CHI?? :thumbup: I'm in the Alpha Psi Chapter at the Universtiy of the Pacific.

nerdystar said:
797167513_l.jpg

It's me before going out...

Hmm so this is nerdystar, damn gurl! your screen name creates a whole new image for you. See you in about 3 weeks.

DuocSi2010 said:
What style and which event did you compete in? I did 50m, 100m, 400m team, 1600m. All in freestyle and sometimes backstroke. Yea I feel ya. I picked up swimming in the summer after 4 yrs of no swimming or working out; I was dying after 200m. It took me 2 weeks to get back my endurance.

I competed in 100m usually, and in freestyle and breastroke. and now that i'm off the swim team, i never practice my butterfly LOL :D

nsxiboi said:
That's pretty good. Unlike you, I get tired from swimming to the other side of the pool. Who plays tennis and bball?

I play tennis :)
bball as in basketball right? I play it, but I'm not good at it. I can aim and shoot pretty well, but not great at the other things :cool:

ForTce said:
This one looks nasty :barf:

the ladies don't complain. like im going to take a comment like yours seriously. ha.

JYim said:
I competed in 100m usually, and in freestyle and breastroke. and now that i'm off the swim team, i never practice my butterfly LOL :D

I play tennis :)
bball as in basketball right? I play it, but I'm not good at it. I can aim and shoot pretty well, but not great at the other things :cool:

Wow, you must be one athletic prepharm girl! :thumbup: Don't get freshman 15, :laugh: .

pharmd4me@510 said:
No, I already got all my prereqs. I'm finishing up my BS in molecular biology (just for backup).

Good luck applying this year! :luck: I was going for Microbiology as a backup. I didn't like the molecular class that I HAD to take. :p