ethyl

Go suck on a Zoloft.
10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2004
Status
Pharmacist
I saw how great the pre-meds picture thread went. Soo all Pre-pharm and pharmers are welcome to post pics in here. Myspace, facebook, jpgs.. it doesn't matter. Lets see who we're dealing with here!

*deleted due to the amount of spam I've gotten*

About the Ads

i.<3.pharmacy

Dumb like a Moose.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2006
Washington
Status
Pre-Pharmacy

... me. :oops:

About the Ads

Shovingit

well, well, well
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pharmacy Student
Ijeoma said:
Shovingit, is that a beer or an Ice-tee?
Peach flavored iced tea... the beers came afterwards

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical

synthesis

PharmD to be
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2006
ct
Status
Pharmacy Student

i.<3.pharmacy

Dumb like a Moose.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2006
Washington
Status
Pre-Pharmacy

ADN1226

Class of 2012!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 21, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Lol, no I don't have myspace... i'd like to keep my life a lil' private =) but i've got facebook. Anny Nguyen

About the Ads

kvl1027

10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Status
Pharmacist
http://www.myspace.com/5539678
One more AZN to add to the list...although I am only half AZN....I dont relate to my white half, to me I am all AZN...lol

DuocSi2010

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Long, are you a citizen yet? I came here when I was 10 too. I'm applying this year, freaking $400!

Here's mine

nsxiboi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Socal
Status
Pharmacy Student
ADN1226 said:
Lol, no I don't have myspace... i'd like to keep my life a lil' private =) but i've got facebook. Anny Nguyen
You look cute. Apply to UOP. It's a great school and sooo many Nguyens, Trans, Les, you name it. Although i'm not one of them. :laugh:

ADN1226

Class of 2012!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 21, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
nsxiboi said:
You look cute. Apply to UOP. It's a great school and sooo many Nguyens, Trans, Les, you name it. Although i'm not one of them. :laugh:

Funny you mentioned that... i'm planning to apply there. Are you going there currently?

nsxiboi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Socal
Status
Pharmacy Student
ADN1226 said:
Funny you mentioned that... i'm planning to apply there. Are you going there currently?
Yes, I just finished my undergrad at UOP and will be entering phamacy school next month! You have any questions, feel free to PM or IM me.

nsxiboi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Socal
Status
Pharmacy Student
JYim said:

18th birthday (more recent pic of me) it looks dark.
I like the FOB pose. You're from Chino Hills? I live not too far away in Rowland Hts. :cool:

About the Ads

DuocSi2010

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Yeah, I am :). Wow, $400 to apply? Where are you from? BTW, your profile is set to private, can't see anything :(

Lucky you. Yea they keep on raising it every freaking year it seems like. Oops forgot about that. I'll make it temporarily public. But you can still see the profile pix can't you?

DuocSi2010

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
JYim, I like your prom dress!

[email protected]

druggist_2_be
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area
www.myspace.com
Status
Pharmacy Student
ADN1226 said:
Hey, UOP is my top choice. I was originally from Stockton. It was the first city I lived in after I immigrated to the U.S. I really want to go back there if I get accepted. The thing is they require a LOR from a pharmacist and I still don't have one yet. Hopefully, I'll get one soon.

Duocsi2010, congrats on your acceptance to pharm school--class 2010 huh? damn, I wish I were you. I'm so stressing over this right now.

JYim

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2005
Chino Hills, California
www.myspace.com
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
longnguyen said:
Here I am! :laugh:

HAHA, are you sure that's you? Let's race :laugh:

nsxiboi said:
I like the FOB pose. You're from Chino Hills? I live not too far away in Rowland Hts. :cool:
Really? That's cool, I go there often. Everything is there, nothing in Chino Hills to play. :)

DuocSi2010 said:
JYim, I like your prom dress!
Thanks thanks, I miss high school already. :(

nsxiboi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Socal
Status
Pharmacy Student
the_labrat said:
I'm originally from Ontario :D

but i moved.

I am not azn lol i wonder how many mexicans go into pharmacy school huh?
At my school there are a few. Majority are asians, lol. It's all good though. We're friendly. :D

nsxiboi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Socal
Status
Pharmacy Student
JYim said:
Really? That's cool, I go there often. Everything is there, nothing in Chino Hills to play. :)
I have a good friend from Chino Hills. Hey lets have a SDN meet to hangout and talk about pharmacy. I'm gonna facebook you. I'm Paul, btw.

DuocSi2010

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hahhahaha yea longnguyen. Let's race! I was on a swim team in high school. I probably lost some of my speed but I think I still have my endurance.

DuocSi2010

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hey, UOP is my top choice. I was originally from Stockton. It was the first city I lived in after I immigrated to the U.S. I really want to go back there if I get accepted. The thing is they require a LOR from a pharmacist and I still don't have one yet. Hopefully, I'll get one soon.

Duocsi2010, congrats on your acceptance to pharm school--class 2010 huh? damn, I wish I were you. I'm so stressing over this right now.
Thanks. Yea I applied for the first time last year and got lucky. Are you in your second year of pre-reqs? It was stressful around application time, and the waiting was nervewrecking. I remembered the day I got the letter, my heart stopped beating when I saw the letterhead.

JYim

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2005
Chino Hills, California
www.myspace.com
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
DuocSi2010 said:
Hahhahaha yea longnguyen. Let's race! I was on a swim team in high school. I probably lost some of my speed but I think I still have my endurance.
i was in the swim team too. heck no o_O after like..1 month of not swimming, i can barely swim a 100 meter HAHAHAA

DuocSi2010

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
JYim said:
i was in the swim team too. heck no o_O after like..1 month of not swimming, i can barely swim a 100 meter HAHAHAA
What style and which event did you compete in? I did 50m, 100m, 400m team, 1600m. All in freestyle and sometimes backstroke. Yea I feel ya. I picked up swimming in the summer after 4 yrs of no swimming or working out; I was dying after 200m. It took me 2 weeks to get back my endurance.

About the Ads