Pharmerica and Indeed

Started by starsweet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starsweet

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone here works for Pharmerica as a staff pharmacist. I feel like I've heard pretty good things about it on here, BUT when I looked at Indeed, there were really bad reviews on the company. Any thoughts? What is it really like working there? Thanks for any information!
 
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone here works for Pharmerica as a staff pharmacist. I feel like I've heard pretty good things about it on here, BUT when I looked at Indeed, there were really bad reviews on the company. Any thoughts? What is it really like working there? Thanks for any information!

Did you get a recruitment letter by any chance?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone here works for Pharmerica as a staff pharmacist. I feel like I've heard pretty good things about it on here, BUT when I looked at Indeed, there were really bad reviews on the company. Any thoughts? What is it really like working there? Thanks for any information!

I read the first page of reviews. Most of them were four or five stars with a couple of one star reviews that seemed to be about specific people ("My manager was a psycho") instead of the company as a whole. Maybe try to find something about the specific location you're applying for?
 
I believe a company I did a rotation with had Pharmerica pharmacists contracted to the facility. So they were Pharmerica employees working in a hospital run by another company. Hard to paint these kinds of positions with a broad brush.

Yes, they do have contracts to manage hospital pharmacies. I think many of the hospital pharmacies they manage are LTACH, like Kindred.