PhD student saying hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpinnyMcSpinFace

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I am a PhD student hoping to enter medicine. Very lovely to see such a community here.

I'm working on my personal statement right now. For anyone dropping by, who has a few minutes to give me their thoughts, I would love to click my PS over to you. Please let me know - enormous thanks in advance 🙂

I'm currently doing my PhD in MRI Physics. I'm interested in medical innovation and imaging-healthcare.

All best,
T
 
Last edited:
I might not post it so publicly, as parts can be stolen by shady pre-meds and it could always be traced back to you on this "anonymous" forum. A word of caution.