Phone call from Penn State?

KiKat37

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2004
    Did anyone get a phone call from Penn State today? I got a message on my answering machine from Winnie Hermanson (+ an email). She just said to call her back ASAP. Of course, it's too late to call now and I'm just wondering what it might be about!! Note: I haven't interviewed with them. I'm actually on the "continue to review" pile...

Does anyone know who Ms. Hermanson is? And, does Penn State send invites through email/phone call or do they use snail mail? In other words, does anyone know if it's good news?? :D

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :luck:

About the Ads

Skichic56

Phalaenopsis Orchid
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Dec 10, 2004
      I would say it is almost definitely about an interview. I got the same message from her one day while in class (and an email), and I thought it strange that she just said to return her call. It ended up being an interview offer. Good luck!

sdnstud

1K Member
      10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 29, 2003
        Oh. Winnie Hermanson sounds very familiar. Isn't that the young lady who works at the front desk in the admissions office? The girl who took us to our interviewers? and she was kinda cute? :D

Skichic56

Phalaenopsis Orchid
        10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Dec 10, 2004
          sdnstud said:
          Oh. Winnie Hermanson sounds very familiar. Isn't that the young lady who works at the front desk in the admissions office? The girl who took us to our interviewers? and she was kinda cute? :D

I'm pretty sure she was the sweet older lady who called about our interviews and greeted us when we arrived. We had students take us to our interviews, not Winnie.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.