Phorcas- Extracurricular activities

Started by globalruns
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

globalruns

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For Phorcas: Under "Extracurricular Activities" ---> "Leadership" ---> Can you put in non-pharmacy related activities/organizations?
 
You can put whatever you want them to see.
exactly - if you do other things, definitely put them in there, but don't go over the top with stuff if you were one of those overachievers. Last year I had somebody who "enhanced school spirit" by dressing up as the basketball mascot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
exactly - if you do other things, definitely put them in there, but don't go over the top with stuff if you were one of those overachievers. Last year I had somebody who "enhanced school spirit" by dressing up as the basketball mascot.
I hope you interviewed them just to have them dress up as a vial or capsule.
 
I hope you interviewed them just to have them dress up as a vial or capsule.
I wanted to interview them just because their application was so crazy weird and I wanted to meet them, alas I was out voted, but considering they were from half away across the country I would have felt bad having them come here just for my amusement