Phylogeny in DAT

Started by laffytaffy19
Tags Tags
dat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

laffytaffy19

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious if phylogeny is a covered topic in the DAT... I'm reading Cliffs AP Biology (3rd ed) for review and the phylogeny part in Chapter 9 seems super detailed
 
Just curious if phylogeny is a covered topic in the DAT... I'm reading Cliffs AP Biology (3rd ed) for review and the phylogeny part in Chapter 9 seems super detailed
I would definitely learn phylogeny. It shows up from time to time on the DAT and it's a topic you can get easy points on if you put in the time to memorize! I can send you a photo of a diagram I drew for taxonomy that really helped me.


Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
 
I would definitely learn phylogeny. It shows up from time to time on the DAT and it's a topic you can get easy points on if you put in the time to memorize! I can send you a photo of a diagram I drew for taxonomy that really helped me.


Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Got it! Thank you so much. I will definitely look at phylogeny then. Best of luck to you!
 
I would definitely learn phylogeny. It shows up from time to time on the DAT and it's a topic you can get easy points on if you put in the time to memorize! I can send you a photo of a diagram I drew for taxonomy that really helped me.


Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

can you send it to me as well,
thanks.