Phylogeny in DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laffytaffy19

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if phylogeny is a covered topic in the DAT... I'm reading Cliffs AP Biology (3rd ed) for review and the phylogeny part in Chapter 9 seems super detailed

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious if phylogeny is a covered topic in the DAT... I'm reading Cliffs AP Biology (3rd ed) for review and the phylogeny part in Chapter 9 seems super detailed
I would definitely learn phylogeny. It shows up from time to time on the DAT and it's a topic you can get easy points on if you put in the time to memorize! I can send you a photo of a diagram I drew for taxonomy that really helped me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I would definitely learn phylogeny. It shows up from time to time on the DAT and it's a topic you can get easy points on if you put in the time to memorize! I can send you a photo of a diagram I drew for taxonomy that really helped me.

Got it! Thank you so much. I will definitely look at phylogeny then. Best of luck to you!

can you send it to me as well,
thanks.

Reactions: 1 user