laffytaffy19

2+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Just curious if phylogeny is a covered topic in the DAT... I'm reading Cliffs AP Biology (3rd ed) for review and the phylogeny part in Chapter 9 seems super detailed

Jun 19, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Just curious if phylogeny is a covered topic in the DAT... I'm reading Cliffs AP Biology (3rd ed) for review and the phylogeny part in Chapter 9 seems super detailed
I would definitely learn phylogeny. It shows up from time to time on the DAT and it's a topic you can get easy points on if you put in the time to memorize! I can send you a photo of a diagram I drew for taxonomy that really helped me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

laffytaffy19

2+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I would definitely learn phylogeny. It shows up from time to time on the DAT and it's a topic you can get easy points on if you put in the time to memorize! I can send you a photo of a diagram I drew for taxonomy that really helped me.

Got it! Thank you so much. I will definitely look at phylogeny then. Best of luck to you!

Faefly

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

can you send it to me as well,
thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.