Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm hoping someone will be willing to lend a hand. I am a student at Virginia Wesleyan College in Norfolk, VA and I am organizing a Health Careers Panel for area students on the evening of March 3rd. Time is running short, and despite efforts to contact some local physical therapists, I have yet to find someone willing to come to our campus.
I want to offer students at the college, as well as local high school students, an opportunity to learn about the various health professions and to ask questions. It will not be a long event, refreshments are provided, and I know the students will be appreciative.
If any physical therapists in the Norfolk or general Hampton Roads area are interested, please contact me.
The event will be held on the Virginia Wesleyan Campus on March 3rd at 7pm.
Thank you!
I'm hoping someone will be willing to lend a hand. I am a student at Virginia Wesleyan College in Norfolk, VA and I am organizing a Health Careers Panel for area students on the evening of March 3rd. Time is running short, and despite efforts to contact some local physical therapists, I have yet to find someone willing to come to our campus.
I want to offer students at the college, as well as local high school students, an opportunity to learn about the various health professions and to ask questions. It will not be a long event, refreshments are provided, and I know the students will be appreciative.
If any physical therapists in the Norfolk or general Hampton Roads area are interested, please contact me.
The event will be held on the Virginia Wesleyan Campus on March 3rd at 7pm.
Thank you!
Last edited: