Physical Therapist Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheItalian10

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody, I am currently a student studying to become a physical therapist! For my writing class we are writing a paper on a certain group. I had chosen physical therapists as the group i want to write about since I want to be one. If you guys could take this quick, anonymous survey for my paper that'd be great! I need at least 10 people to take this survey too! Thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88SN8TK
 
OP - Too many free-form answers required. People are mostly lazy (myself included) and won't write anything down. Re-design your survey with preset choices for the survey-takers to choose from. Otherwise I doubt you'll have a couple of responses, let alone 10.
 
i've had two people already take the survey and they had like 15 word answers to the free response one. you dont have to be super specific.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
309 views and i dont have 10 yet? I only need 5 more guys and i'd really appreciate if this can be done or else i'll fail!!