Physical Therapist Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheItalian10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am currently a student studying to become a physical therapist! For my writing class we are writing a paper on a certain group. I had chosen physical therapists as the group i want to write about since I want to be one. If you guys could take this quick, anonymous survey for my paper that'd be great! I need at least 10 people to take this survey too! Thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88SN8TK

Members don't see this ad.

OP - Too many free-form answers required. People are mostly lazy (myself included) and won't write anything down. Re-design your survey with preset choices for the survey-takers to choose from. Otherwise I doubt you'll have a couple of responses, let alone 10.

i've had two people already take the survey and they had like 15 word answers to the free response one. you dont have to be super specific.

Members don't see this ad :)
only need seven more guys! i'd really appreciate if you all could help me out here!

309 views and i dont have 10 yet? I only need 5 more guys and i'd really appreciate if this can be done or else i'll fail!!

fail, huh??? :rolleyes:

anyways, I contributed. good luck.