Physics Formulas

Madeline20/20

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't taken physics yet and I am feeling overwhelmed trying to teach myself all these topics...
What formulas should I solicit to memory??
So far I have been using the Princeton Review book to study for the physics section and it's really helpful in teaching me the basics.
I also read on here that people use Chad's videos on coursesaver....is it worth spending the money on this additional source?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken physics yet and I am feeling overwhelmed trying to teach myself all these topics...
What formulas should I solicit to memory??
So far I have been using the Princeton Review book to study for the physics section and it's really helpful in teaching me the basics.
I also read on here that people use Chad's videos on coursesaver....is it worth spending the money on this additional source?

I would strongly recommend taking the physics courses before studying for the OAT--at the least spend some time watching YouTube videos. As a rule of thumb, if you have to use an equation more than twice on your homework, you will want to memorize it. When memorizing an equation, be sure to understand what the variables stand for, what units are used, and when the equation is applicable.

Reactions: 1 user