Physics passages on MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quackwhacker

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In regards to physics, has anyone attempted the released MCAT practice passage physics questions? I am talking about the practice passages from the 3rd practice test (ever published, like 3-10) up until the new ones today. I ask this only because my physics class was a joke in college and it is the only thing that worries me. Also, please give me the passage books/sites with best physics passages or closest to actual test.

Thank you!
 
I ask this only because my physics class was a joke in college
This is actually what makes chemistry/physics section such an opportunity on the MCAT. This sentiment is held by many pre-meds whereas many (most) people taking the MCAT are confident in Bio/Biochem. TBR passages, AAMC section banks and questions packs, and TPR Science Workbook passages are the best IMO.