Physics Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bgreet

Dopefish Lives!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted...

Members don't see this ad.

Are you kidding? I hope you are actually curious and don't just want us to do your homework for you. Pick two that you want done/explained and I will help you out. Maybe someone else can pick up the rest of em.

klinzou said:
Are you kidding? I hope you are actually curious and don't just want us to do your homework for you. Pick two that you want done/explained and I will help you out. Maybe someone else can pick up the rest of em.

I'm not saying physics is a piece of cake, but come on, those are mostly plug and chug. You find impedence and inductance with the formulas. You already have all your values so what's the difficulty? Once you have that you can find the angle by simple pre-calc. That's problem one.

Prob. 2 - again you have all your values. Plug/chug/do what you have to to separate imaginary and real numbers, etc.

If this is satire (which I'm starting to think it is), I can't believe I fell for it and wrote all that out.

Members don't see this ad :)
NDESTRUKT said:
I'm not saying physics is a piece of cake, but come on, those are mostly plug and chug. You find impedence and inductance with the formulas. You already have all your values so what's the difficulty? Once you have that you can find the angle by simple pre-calc. That's problem one.

Prob. 2 - again you have all your values. Plug/chug/do what you have to to separate imaginary and real numbers, etc.

If this is satire (which I'm starting to think it is), I can't believe I fell for it and wrote all that out.

Nah no satire here, just looking for people who want to actually be helpful to do such. They arent simple plug and chug and do require some manipulation, I was just wondering if anyone would want to start but I figured both out. Next time you post perhaps instead of acting like an omnipotent, all knowledge being, you could maybe be a bit more helpful.

bgreet said:
Nah no satire here, just looking for people who want to actually be helpful to do such. They arent simple plug and chug and do require some manipulation, I was just wondering if anyone would want to start but I figured both out. Next time you post perhaps instead of acting like an omnipotent in knowledge being, you could maybe be a bit more helpful.

Next time you have a question such as this, why don't you make use of a tutor, TA, professor, or even a fellow student? How well you use your resources often dictates how well you do a job or grade you get. In asking for help on an online forum, especially this one, I hope you would have EXPECTED an answer such as the one I gave you. Oh and one more thing, giving me a bad reputation for a feedback or whatever the hell you did was pretty stupid. Are you in kindergarten or something? From the physics question you had a problem with, one would assume so. I would apologize for the way my post came out to be but because you posted negative feedback, you don't get deserve any sort of apology...this isn't ebay, fool.

Get a life. I hope the next time you ask someone else for some guidance you get the same kind of reply. I won't reply anymore to this thread, as its obviously gone down the tubes, but there is a reason that karma is there and if you don't like it disable it. If you are going to freak out over it, then either don't post anymore or disable karma, very simple. I simply hope all your other posts aren't as ridiculously pointless and non contributable as these previous have been.

bgreet said:
Get a life.

Now there's a damn good comeback, I don't know what to say to it. :laugh:

bgreet said:
If you are going to freak out over it, then either don't post anymore or disable karma, very simple.

Keep the negative karma going oh immature one...it's more funny than anything else. My reaction was far from freaking out. I don't know how to disable karma since I don't give a rat's a$$, nor am I going to look into it since, again I don't give a rat's a$$.

bgreet said:
I simply hope all your other posts aren't as ridiculously pointless and non contributable as these previous have been.

And I simply hope all your other posts aren't as ill placed in a pre-med forum. Read your book.

End of discussion.

i also have homework that i need done, PM me if you want to do it.