1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Physics Strategies

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by CoffeeCat, Aug 7, 2002.

1. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey all. I am doing well in verbal and bio - especially because they are mostly reading comp but I am doing awfully in physics STILL!! What are your best tips for physics? Are there any??? How do you approach it differently than the other sections? Thanks :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shreebee

shreebee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

I found the best way for me to approach physics was to go straight to the questions and then refer back to the passage for specifics. I also skip over the harder passages and come back to them at the end when I have more time and if I have to answer the questions within a passage out of order, I do. Usually once I figure out the answer to one of the questions in the hard passage, everything else makes sense. Make sure you're comfortable with the concepts and know all the formulas and you should be good to go! :)

4. Lavndrrose

Lavndrrose Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Are you guys using estimating strategies for calculations? Is it helping?