Step I Physio Mock Board vs. Physio on Step 1

Started by DoctaJay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctaJay

bone breaker
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the physio mock board (I'm a first year) and it was pretty tough. I had a pretty good grasp on BRS Physio and I had been doing pretty well in the class, and it was still very very very very tough. Is the physio mock board similar to Step 1 physio in terms of difficulty?
 
I'm really not sure about your question, but I recall the same thing. I took physio and biochem shelfs last year at the same time. I had been using BRS for both subjects and had been doing approximately equal in each subject but ended up doing far better on biochem than on physio. People love BRS physio, but I felt like I wasn't really that prepared for the shelf exam by it.