Picmonic Group Discount

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TroutTrout

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMS1 here and I have purchased picmonic.

If anyone else is looking to do so there is a group discount if you follow the link: {{$meta.og.title}}

The discount goes to 40% off. I already paid for mine and am keeping it anyway but if anyone wants the discount and I get mine down to 40% off too so win-win. I am fairly certain you can cancel subscription during the year if you don't like it also. It's not for everyone but I have found it works well for me.

Cheers,

TroutTrout

Members don't see this ad.

I was beginning to think Picmonic went out of business d/t sketchy. Now I know they didn't.

I was beginning to think Picmonic went out of business d/t sketchy. Now I know they didn't.

Honestly I prefer them to sketchy. Many times I’ve mentioned the little tricks picmonic uses to remember stuff and I always get the “ohhhhh, I like that, I’m gonna remember it now” reaction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doubt they ever will. At this point they've done 95% of medical content. All they need to do is keep the servers up. You can hire freelance workers for any updates and such.