Dr. Najeeb lectures - lifetime subscription today only for $10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
With all the glut of resources out there, does anyone think these might be useful for someone in 3rd/4th year?

EDIT: ehhh, I just manned up and bought it. It's the price of a lunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do these compare to B&B?
They are much longer, and for me, have served as more of a primary learning source. They can replace a chapter reading or school-given lectures.

If you watch his videos and take detailed notes/draw along with Dr. Najeeb, and review it afterwards, you will know the material in sufficient depth in my experience.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you guys have access instantly after paying through PayPal? I just paid it and I cannot logon. Is says that the payment has not been received yet.

You felt like this was useful for clinical rotations???

No? I was asking if it in any capacity would be. In all likelihood it's better used as a review source. However, might has well get a LIFELONG access to what is basically a living textbook of various parts of medicine/basic sciences for $10.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you guys have access instantly after paying through PayPal? I just paid it and I cannot logon. Is says that the payment has not been received yet.

I went through PayPal. It got hung up and then didn’t connect. But after I went back I got the final process screen. I do have access just fine now.

Check your PayPal account to see if you were charged.

I went through PayPal. It got hung up and then didn’t connect. But after I went back I got the final process screen. I do have access just fine now.

Check your PayPal account to see if you were charged.
Thank you! The same thing had happened to me. It is working now :)