Pitt DPT 2022-2023 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gozipsrowdy

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I did not see a Pitt DPT thread for this cycle!

I am going to be submitting my application soon and would love to hear from other applicants when they are applying and if they have heard back!

I am applying from the MidWest but have never lived near Pittsburgh itself. Is anyone in a similar situation?
 
Hey I just applied a couple weeks ago and have yet to hear back! Keep me updated on if you hear anything; good luck!
 
Hello from the PNW 🙂 I submitted my application on 9/1 and got a confirmation email from the school on 9/7. best of luck to everyone applying!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email back from them a little while ago saying that some people would be offered early acceptance offers in October, did anyone else get that?
 
I got an email back from them a little while ago saying that some people would be offered early acceptance offers in October, did anyone else get that?
Yeah I also remember them saying that in a previous email! Anxiously waiting for October to come...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you so much. I would assume that those of us who did not get an offer today did not get into their early offer program.

Again, congrats to the two that made it in! So SO SO happy for you both!!
I would think so too... more waiting for us haha!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad