UF DPT 2022-2023 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Edwy98

Reaction score
Hello!

Has anyone heard back from UF?

Members don't see this ad.

I received an email on Wednesday (1/25) with my acceptance letter

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh wow I guess I was completely wrong, congrats to everyone who was accepted.

@hopefuldpt1000 and/or @gogatorss can you guys let me know when you applied. I know UF is rolling admissions so they are just going through their applications in order, but just trying to get an idea on when they will potentially get to mine. I am starting to get worried because I have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance!

@hopefuldpt1000 and/or @gogatorss can you guys let me know when you applied. I know UF is rolling admissions so they are just going through their applications in order, but just trying to get an idea on when they will potentially get to mine. I am starting to get worried because I have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance!
I applied at the end of August!

I submitted my application like a week before it was due, so like the end of October

Does anyone know if they send out all their acceptances first and then send rejections at the very end? Just curious, still waiting on my email. :)