-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pitt interview invite...
Started by florida28
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
haha yes, just replied to her
Congrats! Did your AADSAS change before receiving the email invite? Mine is still blank...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got the e-mail too I wonder how many ppl are interviewing that day. I signed up for the 26th any male interviewee's want to share a hotel/cab that day?
Hey! For you guys that got interviews to Pittsburgh, when you guys submit your AADSAS application?
Thanks!!!
Thanks!!!
Just got the email... Submitted addsas in may
Congrats! Did your AADSAS change before receiving the email invite? Mine is still blank...
Yes, mine is still blank as I type.
Damn, Rose was suppose to give me a november interview invite because October filled up too fast. Guess they are pushing me back past December? Gonna have to call them!
got that email as well. still waiting to hear back on which date...
got one too, but still waiting to hear back for the interview date confirmation. probably will be going on Nov. 26th.
all of you that got the recent invite, what time did you receive it and when did you respond with confirmation?
hoping for the 12th, since I have that day off from school. lets see what happens.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm trying to decide what kinda chances i have of getting the 12th. i got the email at like 1:15 and responded by 2:20, so i'm hoping i get that day...
ok, i got the 12th. who's comin' with me?
mine only gave me the choice of the 26th...
i'll be there the 26th, i wouldve chosen the 12th, but that's my birthday! No way! lol
I will be there on monday for an interview, anyone else?
I'll be there too. Any idea about a good place to park near the dental school?
I'll be there too =). Any idea how many people they interview each day?
i've heard it's about 30.I'll be there too =). Any idea how many people they interview each day?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 81K