Pitt interview invite...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

florida28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just got an email from Rose Mangold saying i was invited for an interview!!!!!! yeah!!!!! There were two dates to choose from...Nov. 12th, and Nov. 26th. anyone else hear from them?

Members don't see this ad.

haha yes, just replied to her

haha yes, just replied to her

Congrats! Did your AADSAS change before receiving the email invite? Mine is still blank...

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got that email too!!

got the e-mail too I wonder how many ppl are interviewing that day. I signed up for the 26th any male interviewee's want to share a hotel/cab that day?

Hey! For you guys that got interviews to Pittsburgh, when you guys submit your AADSAS application?
Thanks!!!

Just got the email... Submitted addsas in may

I got it also. Trying for the 12th.

Damn, Rose was suppose to give me a november interview invite because October filled up too fast. Guess they are pushing me back past December? Gonna have to call them!

got that email as well. still waiting to hear back on which date...

got one too, but still waiting to hear back for the interview date confirmation. probably will be going on Nov. 26th.

all of you that got the recent invite, what time did you receive it and when did you respond with confirmation?

Members don't see this ad :)
mine is nov 26..... i may re-schedule though, im missing a ton of classes.

hoping for the 12th, since I have that day off from school. lets see what happens.

i'm trying to decide what kinda chances i have of getting the 12th. i got the email at like 1:15 and responded by 2:20, so i'm hoping i get that day...

ok, i got the 12th. who's comin' with me?

i got the 26th also. ugh! the freaking flight is expensive!!! anyone wanna split a hotel room hehe

i'll be there the 26th, i wouldve chosen the 12th, but that's my birthday! No way! lol

They gave me two dates also, 12th and 26th.
And I got 11/12 interview. ;)

I will be there on the 26th for an interview. I am willing to share a hotel and/or cab with someone to cut down the cost.

I will be there on monday for an interview, anyone else?

I'll be there too =). Any idea how many people they interview each day?

I will be there on this Monday as well