Pitt interview invite...

Started by florida28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

florida28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just got an email from Rose Mangold saying i was invited for an interview!!!!!! yeah!!!!! There were two dates to choose from...Nov. 12th, and Nov. 26th. anyone else hear from them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got the e-mail too I wonder how many ppl are interviewing that day. I signed up for the 26th any male interviewee's want to share a hotel/cab that day?
 
Hey! For you guys that got interviews to Pittsburgh, when you guys submit your AADSAS application?
Thanks!!!
 
Damn, Rose was suppose to give me a november interview invite because October filled up too fast. Guess they are pushing me back past December? Gonna have to call them!
 
got one too, but still waiting to hear back for the interview date confirmation. probably will be going on Nov. 26th.
 
all of you that got the recent invite, what time did you receive it and when did you respond with confirmation?
 
mine is nov 26..... i may re-schedule though, im missing a ton of classes.
 
hoping for the 12th, since I have that day off from school. lets see what happens.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm trying to decide what kinda chances i have of getting the 12th. i got the email at like 1:15 and responded by 2:20, so i'm hoping i get that day...
 
i got the 26th also. ugh! the freaking flight is expensive!!! anyone wanna split a hotel room hehe
 
I will be there on the 26th for an interview. I am willing to share a hotel and/or cab with someone to cut down the cost.