Program-Specific Info / Q's Pitt OTD Fall 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newOTDgrad2024

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I was wondering if there’s a GroupMe or Facebook page for people going to Pitt fall 2021? I’d love to connect :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all! I was wondering if there’s a GroupMe or Facebook page for people going to Pitt fall 2021? I’d love to connect :)
I also committed to Pitt! I have not heard anything about a Facebook page or GroupMe yet, but I am looking to connect too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I was accepted and strongly leaning towards Pitt. I'm going to attend their Zoom information session Tuesday 1/19, if any one else is. Also, we could make a groupme, if you all are interested!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I was also accepted to Pitt and plan on attending! I would love to connect with everyone!

Hi! I also was accepted and plan to attend. I would love to be added to the GroupMe if one exists!

Hi! I was also accepted to Pitt and plan on attending! I would love to connect with everyone!
Hi! Congratulations! If you DM your phone number or your name I could add you to the GroupMe that Alex (the one who started this thread) made for us. :)

Hi! I also was accepted and plan to attend. I would love to be added to the GroupMe if one exists!
Hi! Congratulations! If you DM your phone number or your name I could add you to the GroupMe that Alex (the one who started this thread) made for us. :)

Hi, I was accepted and strongly leaning towards Pitt. I'm going to attend their Zoom information session Tuesday 1/19, if any one else is. Also, we could make a groupme, if you all are interested!
I was accepted as well but want to learn more about program to decide so if you wan to talk I'd love to!

Hey! I’ve also committed to Pitt and would be happy to meet everyone 😁

Hi everyone! I’ll be going to Pitt for OT school, I’d love to be added to the GroupMe!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone! I’ll be going to Pitt for OT school, I’d love to be added to the GroupMe!
Congratulations!!! Happy to add you to the group! If you DM me your number and your name I will add you to the GroupMe! :)