Pitt secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ComplexPuzzle

shakin dat a**
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
here is the question: in the pitt essay about a moral dilemma i discussed an issue that was religiously based. should i stay away from this topic or not.

Members don't see this ad.

you shouldn't feel like you need to shy away from anything in the application process imo. if you can argue both sides of whatever problem critically, then you'll be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey....i posted a thread on this earlier...look up pitt secondary, jainism....stuff like that. i ended up deciding to write the essay about my religion and stressed that tolerance is a very real issue in medicine. i checked with a bunch of people before i submitted the essay. it's actually one of my favorite mini-essays. go for it! just make sure that you don't sound preach-y. good luck!

Hey, I thought that maybe I could help y'all out. I am currently a first year at Pitt. As for the moral dilema question, I think I wrote about health care and the homeless with an example from my job as an EMT. I do know that you should really think about this question and be honest and sincere in your answer whatever you write. The essay is a big part of the interview decision. Hppy scribing.