Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lys726

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how long they waited for an interview invite from Pitt? I have been complete there for 2-3 months and my status just says still "being reviewed"...is it good news that they are taking so long, are is this typical with this school? Does it help to call the school and ask how things are going? Thanks for any advice!!

Members don't see this ad.

I think it took me about two months. I read that some august mcaters from last year interviewed into late february so they were likely complete for about 3-4 months. Don't give up yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
it took them about a month for me. I was complete 10/23 and got the invite 11/20. My interview is next week.

My file was complete around September 30th, and I was under review until December 20th, at which point I was invited to interview. So keep your hopes up!

I got the invite within a week of completion. I think the last available interview date was some time in late March.

Originally posted by edik
I got the invite within a week of completion. I think the last available interview date was some time in late March.

Me too. Within one week. Got August scores on the 14th and got invite within 5 days.

I took the april MCAT, secondary in August, and received the interview invite about 6 weeks later.

Pitt lost my recs twice. I would have been complete in September if it wasn't for their incompetence...

I just called Pitt, since I'm also still waiting for an invite. I was an Uagust MCATer, complete there as of 11/12, and they said I would hear from them by the end of next week, so hang on!