Hello,
I'm actually thinking of attending med school at Pitt. It was absolutely amazing, and I fell in love with the students, school, and city while I was there (despite the snow showers 🙂). I was accepted there for graduate school as well, but they were highly disorganized and I wasn't too impressed with them (but that was back in 99). I know that the school has a good reputation in general, but not 100% sure about the school of public health. Since both are similar in cost and reputation, then you should look into whether the schools offer the program that you're most interested in, research opportunities, success of graduates, and where you'd want to live (East Coast New Haven over Midwestern Pittsburgh). I'm a little biased toward Pitt as you can tell, so it's ultimately up to you to decide which school will best suit your lifestyle and goals.
Best,
H&T