So here's my deal: My stats are 31R (10PS 12VR 9BS), OA GPA of 3.85, Sci GPA of 3.73 - reapplicant, and the 31 is my second MCAT score. I have two interviews coming up in a couple of weeks, but Maryland seems to be putting everyone with my stats on post-interview hold (aka, waitlist) and I have no idea about my chances at NYMC. I have no research experience and am trying really hard to find an entry-level position but have had no luck so far, because my lack of research experience is something I feel is holding me back. I have a ton of clinical experience. Basically, I just don't have a lot of hope for this year. I took the August MCAT which delayed my applications until September, and wasn't complete at NYMC until October because I added it later on...but don't know what step to take if I don't get in this year. Next time applying will be my third and final attempt, and I plan on including DO schools but as for the immediate future, I am unsure if I should continue my current job in social work or find a job in research because I don't have any experience in it. I am also looking into graduate programs but considering my GPA is not the problem I wonder how much this would help me out -- I'm looking into the one year MHS program at Hopkins and can't really decide if it is worth the expense. I've also pretty much convinced myself that I need to take the MCAT a third time, but can't really get some good advice on it. Help, please?