I found some inaccuracies in my previous application and I need help figuring it out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mustang1133

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! Thanks so much for helping me with this, I am planning on reapplying next cycle and I noticed in my previous application that for one of my work/activities sections, I said president instead of co-president on one of my activities. I also said that it was the honor college at my school (which it sort of is) but its been rebranded to a different name so I went with honors program since that is what it used to be and sort of still is.

Anyway, I was looking through my previous application and I realized that even though I didn't think much of it at the time, I was trying to hard to make the experience look good and should have put the real name of the program instead of honors program as well as co-prez instead of prez. I will certainly do so on my upcoming application but the problem is, those schools I applied to will still have my previous application.

I don't want to get in on any merit but my own, but I will probably be shot in the foot if I mention the change (maybe I deserve to be tbh). Not sure what to do looking for some help.