Planned Course/Transcript entry after submitting application HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrownEyedReader

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on taking Anatomy and Physiology I and II with the labs at a community college during winter intersession. In the hopes of submitting my application early, I completely did not add this into my planned coursework/term or even the CC to my college attended( because I haven't attended?), pretty sure I checked not planning any additional courses too before I submitted my applications to the programs which did not require Anatomy and Physiology. I still have my remaining programs which require Anatomy as a prerec and in my haste, I went to the application and added the CC and intersession term to my college attended. Now not only can I not add Anatomy to my planned class to meet the prereq for the other schoools, it is not letting me do anything in the program materials because it has that I haven't added my course work yet. Has anyone done this? Does anyone know what to do?!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 8.07.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 8.07.48 AM.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 34