PLANTS on the BIo section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjouc

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyoen... i was studying plants the other day under taxanomy... and i realized there was a section on plant structure in my kaplan thing. is that even on teh DAT ... liek all that xylem phleom.... budding, axion, stuff like that? or do i just need to knwo teh classes like gymno ango stuff?

Members don't see this ad.

even though I haven't yet to taken the D.A.T yet. I heard that there was one test with 6 questions about annelids. So I wouldn't completely ignore it. Just read it.

i got a question on the DAT about xylem and phloem. so i would study for it.

even though I haven't yet to taken the D.A.T yet. I heard that there was one test with 6 questions about annelids. So I wouldn't completely ignore it. Just read it.

correct me if im wrong...but arent annelids round worms?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey!
i am retaking the nbde part one, and i got last time a question about the dna of algae, or something like that. Since the questions repeat i want to read about it. Does your book have anything of that particular subject?
thanks...

can you tell me more about the DAT. I am already a Dentist in my country, but to get in and advanced standing program is almost mission imposible. So I thinking to go into the regular program, and for that i have to take the DAT.

On the kaplan test I just took, there was 2 question about plants.