Plastic Surgery Audio Books or Courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skindeep

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any plastic surgery audio courses or board review courses? I have a decently long commute to and from the hospital each day and would rather spend that time listening to a lecture/book/board review to get some study time in.

If anyone knows of any resources, please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I recommend the Osler series, its a bunch of audio lectures with powerpoints to follow along. I've gone through it about 3 times, they are from 2011 so not super current, but most the info doesn't change. They are easy to follow, but you may need to have the powerpoints pulled up on your phone while you drive.

I recommend the Osler series, its a bunch of audio lectures with powerpoints to follow along. I've gone through it about 3 times, they are from 2011 so not super current, but most the info doesn't change. They are easy to follow, but you may need to have the powerpoints pulled up on your phone while you drive.

Any chance you'd be willing to share this?

Thank you for the tip! That is the only audio reference I have been able to find in my search, and I am glad to hear it is a good one. I just wish there was an option less than $475.