Plastic Surgery For a Carribean Med-School Grad?

Started by NYC Medic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC Medic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exactly how competitive is plastic surgery right now? I have always wanted to go into surgery, either plastic or ortho. I have done relatively well on Step I, a 265 and have a 3.8 GPA. The only concern of mine is that I am a student at a "top" (if such thing even exists) carribean school. How likely am I to get a competitve plastic surgery spot?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.