Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been very interested in becoming a diagnostic radiologist since the last 7 years now. I am a medical student doing my clerkships at present.
I was looking at some of the exams fellows need to take to get certified by the radiology board...and it really scared me. There was a lot of complicated radiation/nuclear physics.
During undergrad, physics was one of the few subjects that I did not enjoy..and was harder for me to ace. Now my question is should I still go into the field of radiology inspite of the fact that I dont like all that physics stuff??
I love the 3D anatomy thats needed to read MRI/CTs.
WHat do you guys/gals think??? 😕
I was looking at some of the exams fellows need to take to get certified by the radiology board...and it really scared me. There was a lot of complicated radiation/nuclear physics.
During undergrad, physics was one of the few subjects that I did not enjoy..and was harder for me to ace. Now my question is should I still go into the field of radiology inspite of the fact that I dont like all that physics stuff??
I love the 3D anatomy thats needed to read MRI/CTs.
WHat do you guys/gals think??? 😕