please do not quote when responding!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah kinda weird... So why wasn't pojman banned also? Being sexist are we now? If u r going to ban, then ban them both. I thought we treat everyone equally here...

Members don't see this ad.

Pojman should be permabanned....not sure why SHC was banned, to be honest. We all know she wasn't trolling.

Members don't see this ad :)
The irony in this thread. A disabled person attacking another person who he claims is also disable.

Reactions: 1 user
My concerns arent the attacking, my concerns are the diagnosis given online. If I ask the Doctors online what kind of disease I have online, base on my sign and symptoms they would tell me that SDN is not used to give medical advice, It's obvious that some people have problems, but you dont just attack them in that way without the patient asking you for a diagnosis (isnt that a right to consent)?

What scares me even more is that those qualified to diagnosis psychiatry problems will be able to do so, and I believe I do have anxiety and depression problems due to pharmacy school... the 5 hours of sleep and everything is really damaging. Not only that, but my pharmacist told me most pharmacists have OCD, because they make sure the script is real; what the technician does is right (labeling). etc. Also some of my friends suffer from depression due to pharmacy school time to time. I believe the physicians and others will rip me apart online.

Last edited:
My concerns arent the attacking, my concerns are the diagnosis given online. If I ask the Doctors online what kind of disease I have online, base on my sign and symptoms they would tell me that SDN is not used to give medical advice, It's obvious that some people have problems, but you dont just attack them in that way without the patient asking you for a diagnosis (isnt that a right to consent)?

What scares me even more is that those qualified to diagnosis psychiatry problems will be able to do so, and I believe I do have anxiety and depression problems... they will rip me apart.

Never-mind, I misread your post.

I agree that it's wrong to rip someone apart over mental illnesses. I do personally think that some people try to use mental illness to rationalize personal failings and bad character, but it's wrong to ridicule those who suffer with mental illness.

Last edited:
I am not a doctor, and I was not diagnosing anyone. What I was doing was insulting - which was wrong and just stupid.

My reaction was to snide post regarding people with disabilities. The comment was that people with disabilities should not work as a pharmacist because they will likely kill someone within the first month. I have struggled with disabilities, and many people who I care about dearly have also suffered with disabilities.

I found this offensive, and I took it personally (and yes it did upset me on a personal level.) Instead of ignoring it, I responded by trying to make her feel the same way that I did.

I did not think before posting, and neither did she. We were both wrong and it is over. I apologize. I will show myself the door.

Yeah kinda weird... So why wasn't pojman banned also? Being sexist are we now? If u r going to ban, then ban them both. I thought we treat everyone equally here...

Pojman should be permabanned....not sure why SHC was banned, to be honest. We all know she wasn't trolling.

Agreed.

Wow. Seriously? Are you one of those people that automatically assumes someone is being racist/sexist when they don't side with the minority/female? I'm all for equality, but assuming sexism where there are really no grounds for doing so is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Wow. Seriously? Are you one of those people that automatically assumes someone is being racist/sexist when they don't side with the minority/female? I'm all for equality, but assuming sexism where there are really no grounds for doing so is ridiculous.

Both were them were equally responsible for this debacle. This is like one of those scenarios on the school playground when one kid attacks the other kid, they fight and one of them breaks the other one's arm. The one who got the arm broken gets a little warning while the other one gets expelled, when both of them should be expelled.

Both were them were equally responsible for this debacle. This is like one of those scenarios on the school playground when one kid attacks the other kid, they fight and one of them breaks the other one's arm. The one who got the arm broken gets a little warning while the other one gets expelled, when both of them should be expelled.

Yeah that's a good metaphor. It still isn't a case of sexism IMO. That poster was out of line calling whichever mod that banned SHC "sexist".

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy crap. I miss all the good stuff. I can't believe SHC was banned.

Maybe not sexist, but definitely unfair. Whoever banned SHC should be banned from being a Mod because this person obviously don't know wth he or she is doing.

Wow, what did i miss? Why is SHC banned and not the other?

Wow, what did i miss? Why is SHC banned and not the other?

Maybe someone she pissed off at some point was just waiting for a good reason to Ban her...

Maybe if this was her first time doing this but it definitely wasn't. Pretty sure she was on probation already.

Can't she just open a new account with a different screen name?

Maybe someone she pissed off at some point was just waiting for a good reason to Ban her...

I'm happy with how this went down. I don't care about the other instigator but SHC was a annoying with her constant Spouting about money, jobs and how her goal is to be a trophy wife

I'm happy with how this went down. I don't care about the other instigator but SHC was a annoying with her constant Spouting about money, jobs and how her goal is to be a trophy wife

She was wise beyond her age. A lot of people think like her. They just don't say it. And many people think like her when they start working and see how things truly are. Money matters. She will be missed.

She was wise beyond her age. A lot of people think like her. They just don't say it. And many people think like her when they start working and see how things truly are. Money matters. She will be missed.

A lot of yall go on $1000 Victoria Secret spending sprees, then bitch 6 months later about being poor?

Seriously though, she did often make some good points. However, many times she showed how sheltered and pampered she was, but it's not like you cannot find faults in anyone on here.

I liked her because she was willing to say what many of you cant say and without caring about the barrage of insults that headed her way after she said what she meant. I get tired of the extreme left wing talk and it was nice to read SHC's posts battle against it. I for one liked SHC. For some of you, well...

I get tired of the extreme left wing talk and it was nice to read SHC's posts battle against it.

What "extreme left wing talk" are you talking about? We have members that want the government to take control of every industry and seize all personal property!?!? Holy crap!

...or you're just exaggerating...or are too stupid to know what "extreme left wing" is.

A lot of yall go on $1000 Victoria Secret spending sprees, then bitch 6 months later about being poor?

SHC, I know you are reading this. The DOW is > 14,000! Marry a guy who dumped money in the stock market in 2009! He just made > 120% profit! Marry rich. That's the surest way to a better life for you and your future children!

These are the type of women I avoid like the plague. Attempting to take advantage of everyone in their path to get what they want instead of earning it. Her level of selfishness was sickening.

What "extreme left wing talk" are you talking about? We have members that want the government to take control of every industry and seize all personal property!?!? Holy crap!

...or you're just exaggerating...or are too stupid to know what "extreme left wing" is.

Am i to stupid to know how stupid you are? Idiot. I wonder sometimes why i associate with you fools sometimes. Just 3 years ago you were some a--hole bragging about how unfortunate you were and how you needed that extra help. Today you still are an a--hole with a little bit of money and all of sudden the rest of us are stupid. I hope i get banned. In fact someone ban me now. PLEASE. If any of you want to talk about real issues in pharmacy you know where to reach me. Peace out

These are the type of women I avoid like the plague. Attempting to take advantage of everyone in their path to get what they want instead of earning it. Her level of selfishness was sickening.

I am sure they also avoid you like the plague. There is nothing wrong with a girl liking a successful guy as there is nothing wrong with a guy liking a pretty girl. That is just nature. Don't fight it.

I am sure they also avoid you like the plague. There is nothing wrong with a girl liking a successful guy as there is nothing wrong with a guy liking a pretty girl. That is just nature. Don't fight it.

Of course there's nothing wrong with a girl liking a successful guy. But you're too ignorant to see that she's solely after their money. If you're into women like that, be my guest.

FYI I'm married to a woman you could only dream of dating, and we have a year old daughter. I'm not going to make a guess as to what people think of you in real life as it'll probably be just as far off as your statement. I do know that you're always doom and gloom about everything and rarely see the positive side of things. Women are quite attracted to that by the way. :thumbup:

Of course there's nothing wrong with a girl liking a successful guy. But you're too ignorant to see that she's solely after their money. If you're into women like that, be my guest.

FYI I'm married to a woman you could only dream of dating, and we have a year old daughter. I'm not going to make a guess as to what people think of you in real life as it'll probably be just as far off as your statement. I do know that you're always doom and gloom about everything and rarely see the positive side of things. Women are quite attracted to that by the way. :thumbup:

Yeah right, I have been dreaming to do date someone with a kid.

I am a realist. I call it as I see it. I am please with the financial decisions I have made from paying back my student loan early to putting money in the stock market when everyone was pulling out. And frankly, I don't think a pharmacy degree is worth 250 k in student loan debt and I am going to voice it.

Yeah right, I have been dreaming to do date someone with a kid.

I am a realist. I call it as I see it. I am please with the financial decisions I have made from paying back my student loan early to putting money in the stock market when everyone was pulling out. And frankly, I don't think a pharmacy degree is worth 250 k in student loan debt and I am going to voice it.

Yawn...

Jeez guys....

lets chill eh?

Who's rooting for the niners???

+1 :D

^^ get back to me when you actually start pharmacy school. Remember, you have a family to feed. Think twice. The info on this forum is real.

I think SHC says what she thinks...it keeps us entertained and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I've gotten a "warning" before for saying that the FDU Medco School of Pharmacy is bad for the profession. LOL...seriously, get over yourselves.

I think SHC says what she thinks...it keeps us entertained and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I've gotten a "warning" before for saying that the FDU Medco School of Pharmacy is bad for the profession. LOL...seriously, get over yourselves.

I also got warned for mocking someone. Seriously? People have mocked me and the statements I have made. I don't care. I am more concerned about whether I am right.

^^ get back to me when you actually start pharmacy school. Remember, you have a family to feed. Think twice. The info on this forum is real.

This forum is not representative of the entire U.S. Nor does it account for the 99% of active pharmacists who are not on SDN and are busy working right now (minus the 2-5% unemployed.. most current number I can find is 1.2%, but that's wrong). Surplus -> Shortage -> Surplus is a trend that happens all the time in many professions. From many, many anecdotes as well as hard facts I see that this is also the case in pharmacy. Until the market gets back to equilibrium, we all just have to work hard to find jobs like most people in this country.

Don't get me wrong, I am a realist as well and agree with some of your posts. Information from this forum is why I'm only applying to one school; an inexpensive in-state school.

Am i to stupid to know how stupid you are? Idiot. I wonder sometimes why i associate with you fools sometimes. Just 3 years ago you were some a--hole bragging about how unfortunate you were and how you needed that extra help. Today you still are an a--hole with a little bit of money and all of sudden the rest of us are stupid. I hope i get banned. In fact someone ban me now. PLEASE. If any of you want to talk about real issues in pharmacy you know where to reach me. Peace out

But everyone loves the updates on how your store is doing and besides you are like a local hero. I would miss you if you bailed on SDN. :(

Gotta say that I was relieved all along that SHC1984 decided she didn't want to be a dentist.

Whatever happened to that poor sap who was in love with SHC? Someone should check on him. There is no telling what he may have done upon hearing of her banning.