Please guys I need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulioFenix

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Saint Raphael New Haven CT
Saint Marys Waterbury CT
Morristown Memorial Hospital NJ

Please Any advices how to choose.
I receive prematches from the three so I jst need to pick the best
What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

the only program i know about at all is morristown memorial, because i have rotated there as a student.

they all seem comparable so personal preference is probably where its at. Mtown is a nice location, nice town, near new york, very nice hospital, great attendings, nice quality of living. id suggest that. but mostly cuz im from here. (blatant bias)

id like to provide more help, but since no one else responded i figure writing something was better than nothing. good luck

the only program i know about at all is morristown memorial, because i have rotated there as a student.

they all seem comparable so personal preference is probably where its at. Mtown is a nice location, nice town, near new york, very nice hospital, great attendings, nice quality of living. id suggest that. but mostly cuz im from here. (blatant bias)

id like to provide more help, but since no one else responded i figure writing something was better than nothing. good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Saint Raphael New Haven CT
Saint Marys Waterbury CT
Morristown Memorial Hospital NJ

Please Any advices how to choose.
I receive prematches from the three so I jst need to pick the best
What do you think?

Wow...a pre-med who pre-matched...now that's impressive!

Thank you so mcuh for your time. Its a difficult decision for me. But yes they do havea niceeeeee hospital, The PD. Astiz is such a nice PD, and very very knowledgeable too.
Overall I love it. But the other two are Yale Affiliated, thats the issue.
Thank you so much Frykkynaknak

LOL, My bad, I just graduated :)
Any advices my friend?