Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted in the MD program at SGU starting august 2009. I'm an international student from Romania in a college in NJ. when i received the info package from sgu i was told that they will not provide me with a i-20 document to apply for a student visa but rather i will apply by myself for a B1 visa( visitator's) how are they different? is this an disadvantage for me to have a b1 instead of a f1 visa? my boyfriend leaves in US will I still be able in my pre clinical years to come to us to visit him or sgu does usually not cover the visa problem for the first 2 years.
they are also saying that intl student should not rely on having rotations without interuptions because they say that the visa will limit the time i am allowed to stay in us. do you know somebody facing this?
they are also saying that intl student should not rely on having rotations without interuptions because they say that the visa will limit the time i am allowed to stay in us. do you know somebody facing this?