1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Please Help. Its almost time.

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by JDAD, Apr 11, 2004.

1. JDAD

JDAD 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

I am wondering how people get the solutions to the AAMC exams in PDF format. I have the subscription, but they only place that I can find the solutions are when i go in and reveiw the test after i have taken it?

Where are people getting the solutions in pdf? Are they on the e-mcat website anywhere?

Thanks to all.

2. JDAD

JDAD 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

I am not asking for the pdf's, I am just asking how people get them. Apparently people have the solutions for all the aamc tests.

I bought them, and I still have acess to the site, but I can't find the solutions pdf anywhere.

Please help, i feel as if I am wasting my money by not being able to find them.

3. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

you wont find pdfs of the solutions on the site. im not sure where people are getting those

4. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]

you won't find pdf for solutions but when you review test you can see all the solution by clicking "?"

5. brodaiga

brodaiga Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    ebay,,,,,,,,,,,