Please Help. Its almost time.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering how people get the solutions to the AAMC exams in PDF format. I have the subscription, but they only place that I can find the solutions are when i go in and reveiw the test after i have taken it?

Where are people getting the solutions in pdf? Are they on the e-mcat website anywhere?

Thanks to all.

Members don't see this ad.

I am not asking for the pdf's, I am just asking how people get them. Apparently people have the solutions for all the aamc tests.

I bought them, and I still have acess to the site, but I can't find the solutions pdf anywhere.

Please help, i feel as if I am wasting my money by not being able to find them.

you wont find pdfs of the solutions on the site. im not sure where people are getting those

jarrod_dale said:
I am not asking for the pdf's, I am just asking how people get them. Apparently people have the solutions for all the aamc tests.

I bought them, and I still have acess to the site, but I can't find the solutions pdf anywhere.

Please help, i feel as if I am wasting my money by not being able to find them.

you won't find pdf for solutions but when you review test you can see all the solution by clicking "?"