1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Please Help. Its almost time.

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by JDAD, Apr 11, 2004.

1. JDAD

JDAD 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

I am wondering how people get the solutions to the AAMC exams in PDF format. I have the subscription, but they only place that I can find the solutions are when i go in and reveiw the test after i have taken it?

Where are people getting the solutions in pdf? Are they on the e-mcat website anywhere?

Thanks to all.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. JDAD

JDAD 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

I am not asking for the pdf's, I am just asking how people get them. Apparently people have the solutions for all the aamc tests.

I bought them, and I still have acess to the site, but I can't find the solutions pdf anywhere.

Please help, i feel as if I am wasting my money by not being able to find them.

4. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

you wont find pdfs of the solutions on the site. im not sure where people are getting those

5. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]

you won't find pdf for solutions but when you review test you can see all the solution by clicking "?"

6. brodaiga

brodaiga Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    ebay,,,,,,,,,,,