Please Help Me! DTC ad's!

Started by Caverject
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Caverject

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am doing a project on direct to consumer ad's. I am searching all over the internet including limewire to download commercials of ANY drug, I dont care which one it is. Do any of you guys know where I can download commercials of this nature? Thanks!

-South 2006
 
Hey South, you might want to check on the advertising agency websites to see if they have their portfolio or gallery online. Here's one with two Viagra spots, one of them is the one with Rafael Palmeiro:

http://www.clinedavis.com/advertising.php#

Don't know if it's downloadable, though. Too bad, I used to have a login and password to AdCritic.com, which had downloadable commercials. You can also check ifilm.com, but once again, i don't know if you can save it to your computer.

You can also check this site: http://www.cpsnet.com/ to search for the agency who does the advertising for a particular product. Perhaps you can contact them for a copy for "educational use".