Please Help Me!!! Emory/Grady Residency?? or Ex residency at Grady Hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msbrooks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello i set up a consultation to go to Grady hospital in Atlanta ga to speak with a plastic surgeon that are residency.

When i called they couldn't give me any information on what doctor i will be seeing, because they say the doctors rotate and it a group of 3 that perform the surgery. I find it weird because when i call around to other teaching schools they can give you a doctor name even if it a residency name and all. they can provide you with that information. Only Grady is do not know who you will be speaking to, i wonder why is that???? if you work there or know some information from past surgery's there would you recommend me to go to Grady for a tummy tuck? and have the residency doctor perform it? that is the surgery i am trying to get done there.

Eventually from calling alot talking to Marjorie smith (by the way is very rude and unprofessional) she gave me some names of residency doctors that may do my surgery but it is not a guarantee

Robert Howard

Nicholas MClean

Ciff Nicholas

For some reason i think these names are made up because she gave me a very hard time when i ask her questions about why no names?

3rd Is Grady a good place to let residency perform such severe tummy tuck plastic surgery on a patient???

4th if it not a good place to get surgery done for a great price what school where good residency perform great surgery at where you recommend me to go to?

Sorry for alot of questions i really need the help, because i am getting bad vibes by the way the lady that answer Grady surgery school is treating me. She acts like it a crime to ask questions.

Please help!!

Members don't see this ad.

The SDN forums are not intended for medical advice or for patient discussion of medical issues or physicians. There are other places for this. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.