Please Help me on this Interview question

Started by magwe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

magwe

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone:

Could you please help me with the following question that I read out of post interview section in sdn.

If an interviewer ask me: What kind of support network do you have?
What should I answers?
I really do not understand the question. Are they talking about internet support network or something else.

Thanks for helping me.

magwe
 
It means, who do you talk to during times of need...

However, I am sure it would be pretty damn funny if you were to say that you call Winblows Support cause you paid for your 3 year warranty!
 
Hello Caverject:

thank you so much. I am glad I asked..
magwe

Caverject said:
It means, who do you talk to during times of need...

However, I am sure it would be pretty damn funny if you were to say that you call Winblows Support cause you paid for your 3 year warranty!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Caverject said:
However, I am sure it would be pretty damn funny if you were to say that you call Winblows Support cause you paid for your 3 year warranty!

So funny! 😛

Yup, they want to get an idea of how you'll handle the stresses of pharmacy school. A good support system (friends, family, church group, etc) is good to have in any situation.
 
Caverject said:
It means, who do you talk to during times of need...

However, I am sure it would be pretty damn funny if you were to say that you call Winblows Support cause you paid for your 3 year warranty!

LOL. i wonder what their response would be to your answer 😉 😛