Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just checked AADSAS today and found out that my status of Marquette University was showing "Received/Application Denied". It means I got rejection..am I right?
There was no such sign, "Received/Application Complete"....I am so disappointed....🙁 Yesterday I just finished my DAT and sent my improved score compared before...NOW I wasted $25...for nothing...
Is there any hope that they will change my status to "under review" ?
Or, What have done with rejection is done? The end of a game?
Please let me know about it....PLEASE give me ANY KIND OF ADVISES..so desparate..🙁
There was no such sign, "Received/Application Complete"....I am so disappointed....🙁 Yesterday I just finished my DAT and sent my improved score compared before...NOW I wasted $25...for nothing...
Is there any hope that they will change my status to "under review" ?
Or, What have done with rejection is done? The end of a game?
Please let me know about it....PLEASE give me ANY KIND OF ADVISES..so desparate..🙁


