please help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfisl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i am giving part 1 in 2 weeks. i am scared to death. this is my second attempt and means alot to me. i have to get into a school by any chance. i am hopeless with physio-biochem even 2 weeks before my test. what do u alll think i should do now with so little time in my hand?please help me ??????:(:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::sleep::sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

dont worry, i hate biochem too...but i would say the key is revision....revision,revision,revision....when ur studdying, dont think that u 'dont know' biochem...go in the reading w/ a positive attitude.....i reembber my first reading of biochm was like =/....and then i gave 2nd and made notes...and now im giving 3rd...and things are making sense! hope i helped!

hi indian graduate,
i am an indian graduate too. thanks for ur help. but can u tell me what shouldi do with such less time in hand? will papers help(old released) or better to go through everything i studied from book by revising
please reply

please understand my pathetic situation,please tell me what should i do?

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks. so how much did u score in part 1 and how was ur experience?

66 people viewed and only 2 responses. i am getting into depression. man this test is killing me! god please somebody help me.

hi guys,
i am giving part 1 in 2 weeks. i am scared to death. this is my second attempt and means alot to me. i have to get into a school by any chance. i am hopeless with physio-biochem even 2 weeks before my test. what do u alll think i should do now with so little time in my hand?please help me ??????:(:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::sleep::sleep:

hi
do revise decs if uve time.. as u siad u r not confident of bio physio, go thru ur notes, imp concepts, imp enzymes, molecular biology, enzymesin dna n rna synthesis. cool, relex, no one is ever ready fr this exam even though u prepare fr yers.. so take a deep braeth reveise what uve done.. good luck.

first of all, get off from SDN already and stop waiting for ppl to give u advice.
sit down, make a plausible schedule and stick to it. stop wasting time. give 1 day to each subject, read the book. next day, do the questions for it. when tired/lazy/sleepy, do the decks. they are easy and will keep u motivated. now go study.