1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Please help on MSU interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Lachee, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Lachee

Lachee Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hope everyone is well!

I am invited to interview at MSUCOM, however, there is no interview feedbacks for COM (a couple for CHM) and I didn't find a lot of info. doing a search.

Can anyone help me out with the kind of interview MSUCOM has, the style and type of questions they ask? Any input is appreciated...:)

Good luck to others in the process!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. swdave

swdave Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Your interview day will include 2 faculty one-on-one interviews. The setting is pretty relaxed. They have your application but NOT your numbers. The point is for the interviewer to focus on you and not your grades or MCAT scores. My interviews were fairly laid back, one of them asked me a bunch of Q's about my thoughts on being a DO and why I chose the DO path. You will have a current student give you a tour of the campus and take you to lunch at Hubbard Hall, a nearby dorm.

Be yourself, be relaxed and be honest and it will go fine.

4. Flintstone

Flintstone Member
    7+ Year Member

Thank you, Dave, for your reply. I guess trying to relax is the hardest part for me at the interview.