Please help-recommendations for weak areas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeggieGal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have about 5 weeks left to my exam and am planing on spending 2 more weeks on my first run through of FA and the last 3 weeks of review--hoping to read FA 3 more times.

I seem to be really week in anatomy in everything other than the limbs. I read RR Anatomy (mainly skimmed through it) and annotated FA with what I thought was important; however I am not seeming to retain much of the blood supply or radiographic (MRI/CT images). RR was really dense and I think I lost the big picture of things. FA is so scattered that I find it hard to get the big picture of anatomy. Can anyone recommend a good source that I can focus on to help with the other parts of anatomy?

Also, I am really weak in immuno--I did well the first time in school, but the info is just not coming back to me. I used Kaplan to review it, but again, I don't feel like I have the big picture--just scattered details. Can anyone recommend a quick review?

I was thinking of buying the FA cases book to refresh my memory in my weak areas--does anyone think it's worth it/ or should I just continue with UWorld and Kaplan?

Thanks so much for your advice!

Members don't see this ad.