Please help!! School List/advice! reapplicant :/ (3.96/516)

Started by rkdwlgh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You should receive interviews from your list. Add Arizona State when it opens. You could add any of these schools:
TCU
USF Morsani
Wake Forest
Medical College Wisconsin
St. Louis
Vermont
Albany
 
You should receive interviews from your list. Add Arizona State when it opens. You could add any of these schools:
TCU
USF Morsani
Wake Forest
Medical College Wisconsin
St. Louis
Vermont
Albany
When you say Arizona State, are you talking about Phoenix?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 40 schools on my list now. How do I narrow this down? I am overwhelmed by the number of secondaries.
 
Welcome to the fourms. Did you get any interviews last cycle, or are you chalking a bad cycle to secondary timing? Where were your interviews?

I did not get a single interview invite. I applied to 20 schools, but they were top 20 schools (7 in Chicago that prefer in-state and is extra competitive) plus Rush and UICOM. So my school list was too ambitious/top heavy and I also applied late September/October because writing the secondaries took me so long. I am definitely kicking myself for it and paying the price for being so dumb.
 
Last edited:
Yes, it is a new school with a focus on engineering (not the same school as U Arizona Phoenix).

I did not know about this! Thank you for letting me know 🙂 should I still apply even though they are not accredited since they are new?
 
Last edited: